Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Management) AKA Master of Business Administration (Financial Management)
Admission forms may also be downloaded from AJNIFM website. Applications, complete in all respect should reach by post to K. P. Kaushik, Professor (Finance & Accounts) and Programme Chair, PGDM(FM)/ MBA(FM), Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management, Sector- 48, Pali Road, Faridabad, Pin code – 121001 (Haryana) by the due date in a sealed envelope superscripted as “Application for PGDM(FM)/ MBA(FM) 2022-24”. Aspirants also have the option to apply online through website link http://www.nifm.ac.in/user/register or may send scanned copy of their application at E-mail: email@example.com followed by hard copy. In case of sponsored candidates the letter from the sponsoring organizations should be sent by the due date. The ‘Date Schedule’ stated at the last page of the prospectus has to be followed in all the cases. From the total applications received by last date and found eligible the applicants will be allotted seats in the following order:
- Officers of Central Government
- Officers of State Government
- Government Officers of Foreign Countries
- Officers of Autonomous Body of Central Government
- Officers of Autonomous Body of State Government
- Officers of Autonomous Body of Foreign Countries
- Officers of Central PSUs
- Officers of State PSUs
- Officers of Private Sector
- Officers of Private Sector of Foreign Countries
- Self-Sponsored Candidate
a. FOR GOVERNMENT EXECUTIVES (INDIA AND OVERSEAS)
Applicants will initially be short listed by the Institute. This would be communicated to the candidates and/or their sponsors through email and/or phone. The sponsors would be requested to depute their candidates well in time for attending the Group Discussion & Interviews, meant for short listing the candidates.
b. FOR CORPORATE EXECUTIVES
Applicants are required to submit their percentile score of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT and they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
c. Score Accepted
All CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT last two year score only.
All supporting documents / testimonials (date of birth and letter from sponsoring organization) in original shall be required at the time of screening and/or final admission to the programme. Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility qualifications by the candidate shall not bind AJNIFM for offering admission to the candidate to the Programme. Selected Candidate shall be required to join the programme a day prior to starting of the course.
Decision of AJNIFM regarding admission of the candidates to the programme shall be final.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) AKA Master of Business Administration (Finance)
For Private Participants/Corporate Executives
- Candidates may apply through the prescribed application form duly filled in all respects. The completed application form along with resume, proof of educational qualifications, category certificate work, experience (if any), copy of CAT/XAT/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT valid score card and Application fee of `2,000/- (to be paid through Demand Draft or online by RTGS/NEFT and the relevant reference number be mentioned on the application) be sent to Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJ-NIFM), Sector-48, Pali Road, Near Badkhal Lake, Faridabad-121001, Haryana, on or before 31st May 2022. The envelope should mention “Application for MBA (Finance), 2022-24”. The duly filled in application form should also be mailed at finance@ nifm.ac.in
- The applications of the candidates not having valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, GMAT will not be entertained
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for admission to this Programme.
For Government Sponsored Officers/ Candidates
The government sponsored candidates are eligible for direct admission to the full time Master of Business Administration (Finance). Applications, complete in all respects, should reach AJ-NIFM by 20th June, 2022. Candidates shall be shortlisted by the Institute and the shortlisted candidates and their sponsors would be intimated accordingly. The institute reserves the right to interview such candidates. All supporting documents/ testimonials (matriculation certificate onwards and relieving letter from the organisation), in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of final admission to the Programme.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Copy of 10th, 12th and graduation mark sheets and certificates.
- For candidates in the final year of graduation, semester-wise or year-wise mark sheet be submitted along with the admit card for their forthcoming final year examination or a letter from the Head/ Dean of the College/University certifying the same.
- Copy of category certificate from central /state government
- Copy of valid score card of CAT/XAT/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT
- Copy of professional qualification viz. CA, CS, CWA, CFA or any other professional qualification.
- Demand Draft for the application fees (in case of offline payment)
Note: All the above mentioned documents should be self-certified / attested except Demand Draft
Demand Draft of Application Fee In favour of “Accounts Officer, Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management” payable at Faridabad.
Bank Details (In case of Online Transfer/RTGS/NEFT)
IFSC Code : HDFC0002445,
Bank A/c No. : 50100083121045,
Payee Name : Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management
Bank Name : HDFC Bank Ltd.
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
Admission shall normally be made in May-June. However, Director may decide to admit students in November-December.
Eligibility for Admission
Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management / Economics / Social Science / Biological Science / Pure Science / Commerce / Humanities with First Class will be considered for admission to Fellowship Program.
Those appearing for their final examination in the respective discipline can also apply. Such students if selected will be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements obtaining their master’s degree before 30th September of the year of admission. The admission of these candidates will remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The dead line for submitting the final year mark sheet is 31st December.
Admission to the Fellowship Program shall normally be made once a year, coinciding with that of AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management or equivalent Degree/Diploma. Accordingly, the advertisement will be made along with such PG Degree / Diploma.
Selection for the Fellow Program in the Institutes approved by AICTE for the Fellow Program will be on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic qualification and work experience
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee.
- Personal interview
The decision of the Institute Selection Committee regarding admission shall be final.
Communication will be sent only to the selected candidates. The Institute will not entertain any queries or correspondence in respect of those not selected. Approved Institute to conduct Fellowship Program in Management can admit only maximum of 5 candidates in each academic year after ensuring availability of Guide as per the AICTE Norms/standards.
No registration shall be done after the notified last date of Registration in the Academic Calendar except in special cases.
Change of Registration from Full-Time to Part-Time
A student admitted to a full-time Fellow programme may be permitted to change to a Part-time
Fellow programme a student requesting such a conversion must:
- Have completed the Coursework given the State-of-the-Art Seminar (as provisioned in the Curriculum / Module) which is adjudged as satisfactory, and completed the residence requirements, and
- Get the request endorsed by the Supervisor(s).
Such conversion, if approved by the Director (NIFM), shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The student must complete his/her Thesis within 6 years counted from the date of his/her first registration in the Programme,
- Provision of conversion from full-time to part-time status can be availed only once by the student during his/her Programme.
- During part-time status no fellowship shall be given to the student.