Looking at the global developments and the emanating challenges to upgrade the contents as well as the delivery of our programmes in line with best international practices, AJNIFM required developing institutional collaborations with reputed institutions in India and abroad. The selection of partner institution was also aimed at exposure of the faculty of AJNIFM to the other institutions of repute in terms of research base, pedagogy and contents.
Accordingly, the following national and international institutions were identified for collaboration with AJNIFM:
Collaborations with National Institutions
- National Stock Exchange, Mumbai
- Haryana Institute of Public Administration, Haryana
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi
Collaborations with International Institutions
- Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines
- Edinburgh Business School,Scotland, UK
- International Centre for Promotion of Enterprises, Slovenia
- Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
- Royal Institute of Public Administration, United Kingdom
- Universiti Utara, Malaysia
The major items for collaborations include:
- Resource sharing between the two institutions including faculty exchange;
- Organizing joint events viz. workshops, seminars, conferences, research on contemporary issues of mutual interest to both institutions;
- Conducting joint academic programmes at AJNIFM and vice versa;
- Possibility of attachment of participants of various courses of AJNIFM with various institutions;
- Possibility of networking the two institutions with the other institutions in the respective regions and/or country; and
- Any other activity of mutual interest to both the institutions.
It has been through a concerted and comprehensive exercise that AJNIFM has concluded the three important MOUs with leading International institutions. This would provide a good fillip in visibility and credibility of AJNIFM. The scope of activities agreed is also quite broad based and AJNIFM would be able to extend its academic/research base quite significantly.