Home |Concept Note | Organizing Committee | Submission Guidelines|Conference Schedule|FAQs|Registration
Youtube Link Day 2 (30.05.2023) : https://youtu.be/Jp_9_yft2tk
The Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) promotes research on public financial management, economic growth and development, finance and accounting, public financial administration and public expenditure management. We invite submissions for the International Conference on “India’s Presidency of G20 and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies for India”, which brings together policymakers, public authorities, bureaucrats, economists and political scientists to address the challenges, opportunities and strategies for India in the context of G20 presidency and SDGs issues. The Conference gathers scholars from different fields in government, public policy decision-making, Economics and Social Sciences, with the objective of contributing to the empirical and theoretical debate on the subject. The Conference provides a forum of discussion for scholars interested in the Indian economic, social, and political situation, in the evaluation and design of institutions and policies in and for India, with a particular focus on G20, and SDGs.
Conference topics are:
- India’s narrative on resilient, inclusive and sustainable economy (RISE)
- Priorities and Outcomes in the Finance Track
- Priorities and Outcomes in the Development and Climate Sustainability
- Global macro stability, improving financial inclusion and reforming the multilateral
- Accelerating Progress on the 2030 Agenda
- Priorities and Outcomes in the Trade and Investment
- Dealing with cryptocurrencies as a global agenda
- G20 Digital Economy agenda to integrate digital economies and value chains
- G20 Presidency, working to shape the post-pandemic world
The details on the concept note at the conference may be accessed from here. The conference will be in person. The AJNIFM is proud to carry on this initiative. The International Conference aims to connect scholars working on the aforementioned issues all over the world and to strengthen their cooperation, particularly in this period of high human, social, economic, and political distress.
Deadlines and submission
- Abstract submission deadline: April 27, 2023
- Notification on Acceptance of Abstract: April 28, 2023
- Full Paper submission deadline: May 24, 2023
- Notification on Program Schedule: May 26,2023
- Last Date of Registration: May 19, 2023
- There is no registration fee for participation and presentation of papers in the conference.
Authors should submit an abstract of the draft paper in English of around 300-500 words to email@example.com by April 27, 2023. The abstract should briefly state the research purpose, methods and data, principal results, and primary conclusion.
Please include a description of the paper’s research background, methodology and data, results, conclusions, and evidence-based policy recommendations, as well as the name, affiliation, position, and email of each author. The corresponding author should be clearly marked.
All papers must contain only original or review work which has not been published, nor is currently under review, by any other journal, conference, or other outlets, including working paper series. Papers should adhere to the Guidelines for Authors.
Arrangements for Selected Papers
Authors of accepted full papers will be invited to present their work during the day of the scheduled conference, which will be held at India Habitat Center, New Delhi / AJNIFM, Faridabad. Details about the journal’s special issue which may include selected full papers may be accessed at http://www.ajpfm.ac.in.