IRAS 1974 Batch (Retired), Former Director / Finance & HR, Container Corporation Of India Ltd.(CONCOR) & Former Executive Director Finance, Railway Board & FA&CAO, NE Railway.
Empanelled in Grade of Additional Secretary/HAG .
Worked as Professor, Finance in National Institute of Financial Management from May,1993 to October 1998.
Worked as Domain Expert with M/S WIPRO for World Bank Aided Project of IT enablement on Dedicated Freight Corridor Ltd. under Ministry of Railways. The scope of the project included developing and implementing integrated IT solution for Financial Module, HR Module, Project Management, Data Management, Asset Management etc. for the Construction Project of Eastern and Western corridors from June,2010 for a period of 2 years.
Arbitration: Conducted Arbitration with PSUs DFCCIL , RVNL & IRCON
Director Finance & HR/Concor: (April/November, 2005 to June 2009)
Worked as FA&CAO in North Eastern Railway from June,2004 – March,2005
Worked as Executive Director in Railway Board, Ministry of Railways from Oct, 1998 – Mar, 2004
Research & Publications:
1) An article titled “ Concor - A Logistic Vision for Tomorrow” – Published in Indian Journal of Public Enterprise. Vo-22, Dec-2006.
2) Container Corporation : Strong Fundamentals - Published in Investment Advice, India’s Speciaised Investment Magazine, Vo XX, Feb 2007.
3) Interview on 20 years success story of Concor - Published in CARGO TALKS, Vol VIIIMarch 2008
4) Excerpts of Interview on “ Tie-ups with Shipping MNCs” - Published in Economic Times
5) Excerpts of Interview on “ Fruit Retail Tie-up with Bharti- WalMart” - Published in Economic Times.